Today,Positive Singles was reported by BBC news. And the site gets 150% - 200% profiles today. Different kinds magazine transfer this news and get many traffics. Online STD dating can save embarrassment and objection for Positive People.
Positive-Singles.org has 30,000 members in the UK, accumulating 100,000 new members last year worldwide – and it allows users to search for people with almost any sexually transmitted infection.
The rise in these dating sites coincides with increasing rates of STIs. In the UK there was a two per cent rise in new cases from 2010-2011, according to the Health Protection Agency’s latest statistics. More than 100,000 people in the UK are diagnosed with genital herpes or HPV every year
• 426,867 new diagnoses of sexually transmitted infections in 2011
• 31,154 new cases of genital herpes
• 76,071 of genital warts
• 110 million total (new and existing) STI cases
• 20 million new STI cases a year
• 24 million people with HSV-2 (usually genital herpes)
• 79 million people with HPV (causes genital warts)
Culled from Dailymail.co.uk
"These sites can make people think 'now I am a leper I need to find a leper to date'," says Nicholson. "People shouldn't narrow their pool of potential partners.
Go to visit Positive Singles now!
PositiveSingles.com - the best, most trusted and largest anonymous STD dating site!